Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wii, PS3, Xbox 360 & Gamecube Google Sketch Up Renderings

Right before I was about to go to bed last night, I noticed I had installed Google Sketch Up on my computer. I decided to try it out again and ended up drawing a Wii, PS3, and Gamecube.

Here are my renders. They are rather basic, but I think anyone who knows anything about videogames would be able to tell what consoles they are. I left out the B trigger on the Wii-remote - just noticed it now. Obviously, none of the consoles are drawn to scale, unless that person who is in the renders is miniscule like the Minish people (Zelda players should understand).

Enjoy!

Wii:



















PS3:





















Xbox 360:





















Gamecube:





















Keep in mind these renders each took about 5-8 minutes to draw, and in the end I think they came out pretty good. Not excellent, but decent.

You can find all of these images in my FLICKR album.

--->>>> Flickr Album!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home