Thursday, January 04, 2007

Here's some more cool stuff.

Ho ho ho.

Major props to Kotaku.com and Maxconsole.net (a little credit link wouldn't hurt ya know) and Go Nintendo (credit..ahem...) and 1up.com (made 1up.com news baby!) for posting the news about Hideo Kojima not caring about HD.

I've created a flickr account, so here ya go. share away!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31211203@N00/

Also, I didn't blog for a while until I restarted yesterday. Major props to psp.updates.qj.net and psp3d (also, dude, how about providing the original youtube link to my vid hmm?) for posting up my video of the HUGE PSP billboard in soho that had dead pixels. For the millionth time, they're not reflections of any street lamps.

You can see that here:


Well. That's 7x my news has been featured.

What do we have?

Kotaku.com
Maxconsole.net
Gonintendo.com
1up.com

pspupdates.qj.net
psp3d.xhardwarereviews.com

4colorrebellion.com

How cool is that?

Here's the 5th place I was mentioned.

$ Color Rebellion - FZERO DECAL

How about I clean this site up a bit and take things a bit more seriously? Who here thinks so?

Anyway. If you want the rest. Catch them in my flickr set mentioned above. For those who are too lazy:

Here's a preview:

So WTF does amaze Hideo? THIS:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This one for your NES nuts. It's only 24.99 ONLY!! ONLY!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This one is being thrown at you Gizmodo.com:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home