Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Revival of the blog

I forgot all about this, but I will be reviving it and writing in it on daily basis.

Things with Sennen Rage have gotten a little sidetracked. I've been so busy with my own things and updates on Yu-Gi-Oh! are kind of slow. Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters is over airing in the U.S. and I just don't care for GX at all. I don't like it and I don't think I'm going to follow it. But don't think I'm giving up on Sennen Rage, it's a big part of my time and life. I built it from the ground up. I will continue to build it. How I'm going to expand it is still on the drawing table. I'm thinking of possibly reworking a lot of the things. I want to get back to the basics of things. So I ask myself a few questions.

1. What was the original goal of Sennen Rage ?
2. Did I achieve that goal?
3. If I haven't, am I getting there?
4. If I haven't, is that goal still your goal?
5. Do you want it to be the same?
6. What about new ideas, EXPANSION?

There are many more questions I ask myself.

Ultimately, Sennen Rage will not be discintigrating. It will grow. It's still growing. How and to what it will grow into as I stated previously is to be determined.

Magician Orion's flee, left me to think of some things. I think I'm back on the track of working on Sennen Rage to the max. We'll see how it goes. Scarlet Spider, I hope his computer probs are fixed, because he is head of the TCG section of SR. Orichalcos Soldier, I know you've got a lot on your hands, but he said he's going to wrap up the SR Fan Fic, and if you decide to leave, then it's a great way to send you off. Joey, you're still hanging around, and I couldn't have it any other way. Naoko, I hope you have fun in the Phillipines this summer and can get a hold of some internet connection for a quick buzz-in.

Ryusaki, you're the newest member to the SR team, also the youngest I've ever scouted and hired on board. I hope you can help us lift up out of this dry-spell and drive more visitors to SR with your articles. I see your potential, and I want to help you tap it, as I've done others.

Here's the vid that Ryu made, and I think it's really nice.



The material I will be covering here won't be YGO related, it will be more about myself, more about my life, and the occasional TECH stuff, you know, gadgets, and video games, and my thoughts on the console wars, etc.

I'm going to leave this post and return tomorrow. Here's some pics of my PSP running Sennen Rage on it's Internet Browser.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home