Monday, August 15, 2005

lalalala. boring....yeah....

um....what happened cotw reviewers? starting to slack off again huh? i got no reviews. oh this had better not be a revolution. i will not let you rebel! lol, only kidding. what else is there to say.

its friggin cold again. garrrrrr. it's sunny and hot one day and cold the next? rainy? finally it rains. all hail the rain gods.

booooo. im bored out of my friggin mind. what is there to do? i'm going to be just drifting around now. i'll be @ pojo to bash newbs and make them my cult followers. yeah, they like worship me or something.

what else. updated all that profile, interests, all of that stuff. naoko, i know you're gonna read it. go look now! LOL.

so...no comments huh? sad. its ok. i will not even bother finding other people. i don't need anyone. i can blog to myself! woo. now if anyone else has a blog and has tons of friends, invite them all to comment me, because well, it's sad that i don't have any friends or anything to help comment on my boring sad life.

um...how about those ducks huh? yeah, they're interesting huh? yea...ooo look pigeons....well, gotta go try to kill them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home